We support universities and colleges with a range of services including:
- Research and development of courses and programs focused on improving teaching and leading by applying the science of learning that complement and expand the range of institutional offerings;
- Fine-tuning and repurposing of existing programs for distance learning;
- Development of engaging and evidence-based syllabi and course materials;
- Creation and implementation of innovative outreach programs that support the growth of courses and programs;
- Faculty development for onsite and distance learning programs; and
- Researching, developing, and implementing impact studies.
Our team has 30 years of expertise with researching, developing, and growing highly-rated onsite and distance learning programs for educators. We have worked with a variety of institutions including Florida Atlantic University, Nova Southeastern University, and Rollins College. To learn more, contact Donna Wilson, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org